11.07.2009

In-Store Appearance Today!

Getting prepared for my in-store appearance later on today at Barnes & Noble, people. Kinda nervous, but hey! kinda not! I'm very excited about it. Hope to see you guys there! In case you're wondering:

Saturday, November 7th from 2-3pm, at the Barnes & Noble at Lloyd Center Mall here in Portland, OR, my first in-store appearance and book signing! Check the event's page on Facebook for details. I'll be reading the Michael Phelps book I illustrated, How To Train With a T. Rex and Win 8 Gold Medals, show some original drawings from the book, maybe draw a few things, who knows! Remember, it's for the Boise Eliot Bookfair. (Boise Eliot is a school here in Portland.)

Hopefully, I'll have photos of the event to share later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment