10.29.2010

Halloween Avatar Trickery

San Francisco was a major blast. I want to share all that we got to experience and see, but all in due time. In the meantime, I've been having fun with my avatar, leading up to Halloween. Here's the original:

New! Improved! 2010!

Now, here's a skeletal version:

Boo!


How about a zombie version? I can haz brainz?

New Icon: Zombie

And now, a special nod to Nightmare Before Christmas, natch:

New avatar: Skellington-O-Matic

I might do more. It's been a lot of fun.

Happy Halloween!

UPDATE: Here's more!

New profile avatar: Wereward-O-Matic!

New profile avatar: Invisible Man



4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! All skeletons should have goatees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, cool reinterpretations, Mr. Jenkins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ward,

    Someone just sent me a link to your site. Love the simple but concise insight into how we work on your Chicks Run Wild page. Really nicely done and a lovely couple of spreads.

    ReplyDelete